The greatest Facebook status update in the history of the universe

Busan, Korea, December 21, 2011.

About a month ago, Bianca and I became friends on Facebook with this woman. I'm not going to share her name here, but I'll give you some information about her. She is a Korean woman living in Busan who sells cellphones for a living, and she is in a relationship with an American guy who teaches English here, always identified in her status updates as “my man”.

Her Facebook status updates are consistently amazing. Here’s her status update from this morning. Enjoy.

"Last night I had to talk about Big Foot for one and half hours with my man at 3:00 a.m which I didn't want to but he got a bit drunk and he was really serious about Big Foot.

After that we went to bed and I had dream that my man I got kidnap from Aliens to their mother ship and they said they are going to attack human beings and we got panic and didn't know what to do.

And suddenly the other Arien brought one Big Foot and it was holding cup ramyen. And Aliens saw that and take that cup ramyen and ate it.

And they said they decided to not attack this planet cause of cup ramyen and they let us go free and we ran and ran and ran till we couldn't run anymore. Yes, with a Big Foot.

All after that, all kind of Aliens in this univers, they are visiting and buying cup ramyen and the earth became a very popular planet in this univers.

So, yesterday I was looking up on internet for find some lego characters because I wanted to make something for orphanage kids for this Christmas (not sure that I can do tho) and randomly saw Darth Vader lego figure and thought about my friend who really likes Darth Vader. And later night my man talked about Big Foot and we ate cup ramyen before go to bed and I had this dream.

This dream reminds me of the movie 'Star Wars' in some way. Maybe version of Korean."

Pure gold. Bigfoot saved them from an Alien attack because there is nothing in the universe more delicious than a cup of ramen noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment